- Greg along with his brother Tim Hildebrandt, AKA in the illustration world "The Brothers Hildebrandt", began their careers 1959 working in many areas such as illustrations for thousands of children's books, text books, book covers, calendars, comic books, posters, advertisements, movie posters, production design for films, collectibles and trading card games. Our list of successes for these artists is far from complete.
- They also became internationally known for their original Star Wars movie poster and the 1976, 1977, and 1978 JRR Tolkien Lord of the Rings calendars.
- For over forty-two years Greg Hildebrandt and Tim Hildebrandt received recognition from their fans in many different genres of fantasy, science fiction, comic book, pin-up, western, religious and comic strip art.
- Not to forget the work for Marvel Comics and DC Comics and nearly every book publishing company there is like the Franklin Mint, Batfilms and Lucas Films.
- Individually, Greg is famous for his art for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's albums and concert merchandise.
- Greg also provided the cover art for Black Sabbath's Mob Rules album.
- He started his American Beauties, a series of 40's - 50's pin-up art, in 1999.
- The American Beauties series benefited the families of the fallen firefighters and EMS workers in New York.
Greg is enjoying painting pin-up nose art on vintage WWII planes.